Dofra Foodtec has an abrasive peeler in it's assortment with a capacity of approx. 1.500 - 3.500 kg/hour fed in product.
The capacity of the abrasive peeler depends on the size and quality of the produce to be peeled, as well as the end product
(pre-peeled or completely peeled).
Abrasive Peeler - Features & Advantages
- The peeled product retains its natural shape
- The abrasive rollers are durable and long lasting
- The rotation of individual sets of abrasive
- rollers can be controlled individually (optional)
- The roller bed (concave shape) is used optimally
- Hygienic design (easy to clean and disinfect)
- The abrasive rollers can de mounted/removed quickly using an expander system
- The abrasive peeler machine is easy to operate
- Water consumption is zero or extremely low, so waste water costs are limited
Abrasive Peeler - Removing the abrasive rollers
Removing the abrasive rollers is quick and easy using the expander system. A double-geared belt drives the abrasive rollers.
Each roll has a different RPM, resulting in an optimal operation with a high capacity.
The waste peel is collected underneath the machine in a central waste chute.
Depending on the position in a peeling line, a support frame and a switch box with frequency controls can also be supplied.
This allows the abrasive rollers and conveyor screw to be set independently to achieve optimal peeling results.
If you would like to have more information about our abrasive peeler
, please don't hesitate to